Fall for it
Fall for it
Styling: Harris Davlas
Photographer: Panos Davios
Words by Eleni Papaioannou
Refreshing your style for the new season is easy once you decode the basics.
What goes around comes around and that certainly applies to fashion. This year sees the return of the nineties in colors, shapes and attitude. Don’t worry, no one expects you to show up for work in your Doc Martens, but be prepared to love burgundy again. This look has many references that will help you get the lowdown on the season’s musts, so, here goes:
· Round tip shoes are back with a vengeance –in which case the Doc Martens reference was not entirely off. Choose the adult version of your once favorite shoes and go for a lovely pair of leather, laced up oxfords.
· You will remember why you were so obsessed with your burgundy flying jacket, back in 1995, once you put on this beautiful cashmere number by Zegna, together with the dark red cotton polo we have combined it with. It’s all in the color and what it does for your complexion.
· Nice pair of slacks, right? Long, slightly wide, a beautiful cognac brown, these trousers are everything this season is about: Comfortable luxury.
· Back then you probably had a rucksack. Well, you’re all grown up now and you surely know how to carry a shoulder bag, even in the palm of your hand.
· Add an element of brilliance by using your tie as a scarf. You only need a touch of color near your face, so, why go with the usual styling and not just get what you need from it?
ADULT STYLE COMES WITH GROWN UP CHOICES, LIKE THIS “SKYWALKER X-33” LIMITED EDITION CHRONOGRAPH BY OMEGA.
WHERE TO BUY
Blue and Burgundy Trofeo Cashmere Jacket, Red Cotton Polo, Silk Tie, Long Formal Trousers, Double Gusset Leather Shoulder Bag, Leather Belt and Leather Oxford Shoes All by Ermenegildo Zegna Boutique.
Speedmaster “SKYWALKER X-33” Solar Impulse Limited Edition Chronograph 45 MM by Omega Available at OMEGA BOUTIQUE, Voukourestiou 2, Athens, www.omegawatches.com