Photos Panos Davios
Styling Sofia Tsakiri
Words By Eleni Papaioannou
Cross over to the contemporary side with just one new, bold move!
From afar, after you admire the breathtaking Acropolis view and the still waters on the pool of this city center terrace, you will start to realize this is no ordinary pinstripe blazer combination. Until today, what you would normally do would be to make this the center of your outfit, leaving everything else to become the frame of your centerpiece, upgrading its uniqueness. But not today. This morning we had a stroke of sartorial genius as we risked combining it with a stripped shirt. Who would have thought this pair would treat each other so well?
Lesson learned, if you feel like stepping out of the ordinary, try to add a second stripped element to your look, be it the shirt, as we did here, or maybe a pair of trousers for the more reckless souls, why not! The result is rewarding, ultra contemporary and extremely hot. Just a couple things that need cautiousness,
· Choose a neutral third piece, like this all white, slim fit pair of chinos.
· Your shoes must be a plain, soft color, however, they can be as crazy as they want. We bet on a lovely pair of soft perforated loafers that give off an American college boy appeal.
BET ON A TIMEPIECE FROM THE “PORTOFINO CHRONOGRAPH” COLLECTION BY IWC TO BRING YOUR LOOK TO THE PRESENT PERFECT!
OUTFIT, WHERE TO BUY
· Double Breasted Pinstripe Blazer, Cotton Striped Shirt Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, White “Bleecker Slim Fit Chino” Trousers And Silk Pocket Square All by Tommy Hilfiger, Available at Tommy Hilfiger / Golden Hall & http://www.sarkk.gr/index.php/gr/shops
· Leather Perfore Loafers By Kaiser/Hoff Collection Exclusive, Available at Vardas / Golden Hall.
· Glasses “Magnum” Type 8-1961 By Hally & Son, Available at Bairavision
· Silver Plated Watch With 18- Carat Red Gold Case And Dark Brown Alligator Leather Strap From The Collection “Portofino Chronograph” For Tweed Run By IWC, Available at http://www.iwc.com/en/retail/