MAN-p15-2-3 MAN-p15-4 MAN-p15-6 #zidaneformango ZINEDINE ZIDANE WILL BE THE FACE OF THE SPRING/SUMMER 2015 SEASON The MANGO men’s line has revealed the face for the Spring/Summer 2015 season, which this time will be Zinedine Zidane. The French sportsman, winner of the Balon d’Or, will feature in the images of the photo shoot for the forthcoming campaign, which took place in Madrid.  The photo shoot team, formed by the acclaimed photographer Boo George and María Martínez, for the task of hair and make-up, were responsible for capturing the winner of World Cup in 1998 against Brazil and Euro 2000 playing for France, among his many other sporting achievements for both France and the clubs he played for. This is not the first time the sportsman has swapped football floodlights for camera lights. On his collaboration with the brand, he said: “I have lived in Spain for a long time, so I know MANGO well. When they asked me to be the face of the collection I accepted because I love the idea of people being able to wear quality fashion at very competitive prices”. MANGO Man has previously counted on famous names from the sporting world for its campaigns, as was the case with Gerard Piqué. Consequently, Zinedine Zidane is replacing the Dutch model Marck Vanderloo who, alongside Clement Chabernaud, featured in the catalogue and exterior images of the brand during the Autumn/Winter 2014 season. On the brand, he added: “MANGO is a great prêt-à-porter brand. It is great to be able to dress elegantly at an affordable price, especially for men. People may say they often associate me with luxury brands or wearing Italian suits, but this is not incompatible, quite the opposite, I love variety”. During the session, the sportsman demonstrated skill and attitude when posing in front of the camera, modelling the brand’s latest trends, about which he commented: “The outfits are cool and the garments are good quality. During the shoot, I liked some of the garments so much that you are bound to see me wearing them soon. My priority when wearing clothes is for them to look good and be elegant: I like feeling good in my clothes”. For this season, geometric prints, patchwork fabrics and knitwear garments in khaki, toasted and undyed tones extend the casual part of the collection. Black, grey and white accompany floral prints, which together with bomber and biker jackets and cropped trousers, make up the fashion offering. In addition, tailored garments bring elegance to the collection with an offering of greys and blues, among which Klein blue is key, in an extensive range of fabrics. The total denim look is maintained in the MANGO Man Blacksmith line with textured sweaters, trucker-style jackets, garments with leather applications and army-style parkas, together with an extensive range of washes which conclude the offering. The brand currently has 240 stores 42 in countries including Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Italy, the United Kingdom, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Mexico and Chile, among others. During 2014, the brand has added over 90 stores to its store network and plans to end the year with 240 stores. The forecast for 2015 is to open 100 new stores. MANGO closed the 2013 financial year with a turnover of 1.846 billion euros, which represents an increase of 9% over 2012, and a profit of 120.5 million euros, 9% more than the previous year. Given the international presence of the brand, 83% of its turnover corresponds to foreign markets, while the remaining 17% corresponds to the Spanish market.