THE ULTIMATE SUMMER GUIDE
THE ULTIMATE SUMMER GUIDE
Photos Marios Valmas
Styling Elena Trikalioti
Words Eleni Papaioannou
Here is everything you need to know for a hot and stylish summer wardrobe.
There are some places that feel like destinations. And the best fashion destination for me is none other than Vardas. Here I can find anything I want for all of my sartorial needs, be it a formal suit or a weekend look. So, when we decided to create this summer style manual to guide you all the way through the season, we knew we had to create these looks by going through the shelves and hangers of our favorite shop. Trust us, you don’t need to look any further to create the best version of yourself!
HOT SUMMER RULES
· This year’s Bermuda shorts are shorter than last year, as they rest a little above the knee, plus they have a narrower cut and come in much bolder colors.
· A good pair of leather slip-ons can take you everywhere, from the beach to the office, depending on the set up of your outfit.
· Belts and pocket squares have a life of their own so,color, fabric and style of the rest of your look never influence them. A knitted leather belt can look great with canvas shoes and your pocket square can be an independent player in any occasion.
· Go bold and don't be afraid to pair two fierce numbers together. Look at this red jacket and shoes and please note how independent the white and blue belt is.
· This summer’s suits can either be highly professional or casually cool, creating one of our favorite looks, the ‘crooner’, with slightly shorter trousers and statement jackets.
· Polo shirts are this year’s answer to short sleeved shirts. So, instead of buying a cotton shirt with short sleeves, simply switch to your polos, or just wear your shirts with the sleeves rolled high up.
THE LOOKS, WHERE TO BUY
Semi canvas suit with a Cerruti fabric by the Luxury Collection, two ply shirt Kaiser Hoff Exclusive, twill tie 100% silk Landini, leather belt Kaiser Hoff, jacquard pocket square Vardas ,wing tip brogues shoes Don Hering.
Two ply dobby button down shirt Winfield, chinos Kaiser Hoff, leather belt from a personal collection, leather slip on loafers Don Hering, trilby hat Vardas
Unconstructed blazer by Winfield, jacquard button down shirt by Basefield, chinos by Landini, pocket square from a personal collection, suede wing tip brogues derby shoes Don Hering
Light weight jacket River and Blake, polo t-shirt Winfield, short chinos Commander, leather slip on loafers Don Hering
Striped t-shirt Basefield, short chinos Winfield, leather slip on loafers Don Hering, trilby hat Vardas